In this document
CI pool uses different flavors of
FreeBSD distributions which are used as a base for all the tests run against submitted patches. Below is the listing which covers all currently supported versions and the related CI jobs (see status as a reference).
- Fedora: Trying to follow new release as per the release cycle whenever possible. Currently at
Jobs listed below are run on bare-metal systems where version of Fedora may vary. In the future these will be aligned with the
- Ubuntu: Last two LTS releases. Currently
- CentOS: Maintained releases. Currently
7.9. Centos 8.3 is only used for testing on 22.01.x branch.
- Rocky Linux: Last release. Currently
8.6. CentOS 8 replacement.
- FreeBSD: Production release. Currently