SPDK Community meetings are open to everyone and all are encouraged to participate. Here are the details:
- Meetings are weekly, alternating time zones to accommodate our global presence.
- Primary purpose is to cover those things where verbal communication is easier/more efficient than email or IRC. See the Community page for details on other communications channels.
- Post any topics on Trello prior to the meeting. If you don’t have a Trello login, it’s free just sign up and then ask someone on IRC or on the distribution list to add you to the board.
- If we are able to cover the posted topics before the end of the meeting we can use the time to discuss ad-hoc items.
- Meetings will be hosted with WebEx every week alternating between Tue UTC 15:00-16:00 and Thu UTC 04:00-5:00.
THE FIRST MEETING WILL BE THU FEB 22.
Euro Tue WebEx Meeting number (access code): 599 406 861
Asia Thu WebEx Meeting number (access code): 599 975 172
Join by phone
+1-210-795-1110 US Toll
+1-866-662-9987 US Toll Free