Thank you all for attending the SPDK, PMDK and Intel® VTune™ Amplifier Summit. We had a very successful SPDK summit this year with awesome content and presenters. You can download the presentations using the links below. Please note these are static PDFs, but many of the presentations made extensive use of animations, so something may be lost in translation.
There will be video available soon; links will be added in a separate post.
- Keynote: Software Innovation in the age of Memory and Storage transformation
- SPDK: State of the Project
- SPDK: (Mellanox) Hardware Offloads for SPDK
- SPDK: (Hitachi) End-to-End Data Protection with SPDK
- SPDK: (Circuit Blvd & Marvell) SPDK FTL & Marvell Open Channel SSD for Noisy Neighbor Problem
- SPDK: (Oracle) Integrating SPDK with Oracle RDBMS
- SPDK: (Fujitsu) RMI High Performance User-level Multi-threading on SPDK/DPDK
- SPDK: OpenStack, NVMe-oF and SPDK – High Performance Pooled Block Storage with Cinder
- SPDK: Open Source Caching Solutions Powered by CAS
- SPDK: High Performance Pooled Storage for RSD Architectures
- SPDK: Maintaining Software Quality in a Rapidly Expanding Open-Source Community
- SPDK: Flexible and Dynamic Resource Use with SPDK
- SPDK: Translate in a Flash with SPDK Flash Translation Layer Library
- SPDK: It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane… It’s NVMe over TCP and More!!!
- SPDK: (Solarflare) NVMe over TCP Storage with SPDK
- SPDK: Squeezing Compression into SPDK
- Keynote: Intel® VTune™ Amplifier Performance Profiler
- VTune: (Twitter) Understanding & Optimizing Hadoop Servers with Intel® VTune™ Amplifier’s Platform Profiler
- Vtune: My Experience Tuning Big-Data Workloads and Applications
- Vtune: Oops! Most Profilers can’t analyze SPDK Polled I/O. Learn how Intel® VTune™ Amplifier can.
- VTune: Prepare for the Next Generation of Memory
- VTune: Persistent Memory – Which Mode do I want? Where are the “Gotchas” Hidden?
- Vtune: Optimize your PMDK Application’s Performance
- VTune: Optimize System Configurations and Workloads for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory
- VTune: Is Your Data Really Persistent? Or Did You Forget to Flush?