Presentations: SPDK Virtual Forum on Nov 15-16, 2022
Thank you all for attending the SPDK Virtual Forum. We had a very successful Virtual Forum this year with awesome content and presenters. You can download the presentations using the links below. Please note these are static PDFs, but many of the presentations made extensive use of animations, so something may be lost in translation.
The videos are available in our YouTube channel.
- State of the Project
- Enabling Performance and Capacity Scaling for Big Data Using Intel Cloud Storage Acceleration Layer
- SPDK based IPU Storage Solutions
- Simplify your host software with IPU
- TCP Networking for Storage Software Developers
- nvmf/vfio-user: Performance Optimizations
- Protecting NVMe/TCP Data PDU at 400 Gbps with Intel® Data Streaming Accelerator (Intel® DSA)
- xNVMe and io_uring NVMe passthrough – What does it mean for the SPDK NVMe driver?
- What’s faster than a Cheetah and more flexible than a Cirque du Soleil performer?
- Accel framework and NVIDIA Nightly CI Extensions
- Contributions by NVIDIA in SPDK Project - NVMe Multipath and External Snapshots
- Performance on SPDK.io and How the Performance Reports are created
- SPDK Tracing – Building a Framework to keep up with those Millions of IOPs