On behalf of the SPDK community I’m pleased to announce the release of SPDK 19.07.1!
Improved inter-lib dependencies to allow linking against only a subset of SPDK libraries when building SPDK applications.
- #892: rpc: ensure RPCs are registered before aliases
- #898: opal: Fix get string for bigger length
- #903: nvmf/rdma: Handle completions for destroyed QP associated with SRQ
- #915: env_dpdk/memory: aggregate adjacent vfio mappings
- #884: bdev/raid: Fix race issue among multiple threads to free RAID bdev
- #897: bdev/compress: support host buffers that cross a 2MB boundary
- #928: module/compress: Clear vol element in comp_bdev struct on vol unload
Thanks to everyone for your contributions, participation, and effort!