On behalf of the SPDK community I’m pleased to announce the release of SPDK 19.10.1!
spdk_thread_send_msg now returns int indicating if the message was successfully
DPDK submodule updated to include fix for vhost CVE-2019-14818.
- #811: thread: return int from spdk_thread_seng_msg
- #1029: nvme: don’t enable adminq until we know discovery_ctrlr exists
- #1032: lib/nvme: cuse device avoid using signals
- #1033: lib/nvme: stop all NVMe io producers on detach
- #1063: nvme: don’t monitor hotplug events in secondary process
- #1075: rdma: Add synchronization for LAST_WQE_REACHED event
- #1086: rdma: Fix incoming_queue cleanup when RDMA qpair is destroyed
- #1089: lib/nvmf: Accept KATO for discovery controller
- #1110: nvmf/rdma: make disconnect qp from cm event safe.
Thanks to everyone for your contributions, participation, and effort!