On behalf of the SPDK community I’m pleased to announce the release of SPDK 20.01.1 LTS!
- #960 #1170: lib/blob: queue up blob persists when one already is ongoing
- #1184: rdma: Correct handling of RDMA_CM_EVENT_DEVICE_REMOVAL
- #1192: nvmf/rpc: Destroy subsystem if spdk_rpc_nvmf_create_subsystem fails
- #1206: env_dpdk: dont treat NULL as error in spdk_map_bar_rte()
- #1223: test/nvme: fix correct controllers name in nvme-cli cuse test
- #1228: nvme: set transport string before the probe based on transport type
- #1232: module/crypto: increase the number of queue pairs for AESNI_MB
- #1262: dpdk: move submodule to commit 3fcb1dd
- #1273: bdev/nvme: do not destruct ctrlr if reset is in progress
- #1278: lib/iscsi: Return when connection state is already exited at login completion
Thanks to everyone for your contributions, participation, and effort!